At Bonesboro we provide a comfortable and loving environment with our boarding accommodations. Our staff assess your furry family member(s) daily and assure each guest will get adequate time outside, food on your dogs’ home feeding schedule and plenty of rest!
We offer climate controlled rooms with raised beds, and, for dogs who do not attend daycare, individual potty breaks 4 times a day in a secure fenced area. We also offer our premium, in-house dog food for $1/cup, while your dog is boarding with us. If your dog is on a special diet, please bring your pet's food and feeding schedule and we will gladly feed them accordingly.
Room Size & Pricing
8 ft. x 5 ft.
$40 per night*
*for one dog
8 ft. x 8 ft.
$45 per night*
*for one dog
Multi-Pet Boarding: Multiple family dogs may be boarded together at a 20% discount per additional dog. Family dogs MUST be able to have meals and sleep within the same enclosure at the same time without confrontation!
- Reservations are required.
- Bedding & Toys: We provide raised beds/bedding for all boarding dogs. You may supply your own to ensure your furry family member feels more comfortable and at home during their stay with us, however we ask that any blankets, shirts, towels, bedding and toys be capable of being laundered.
- Vaccinations & Health History: For the safety of all our clients, we require all boarding guests have proof of current vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordatella. Canine Influenza is not required but we highly recommend it. All pets will need to have proof of spay or neuter by 8 months of age.
- Please provide your pet’s health and behavioral health history.
- Medications: A $1.00 fee/per medication each time we administer will be applied. All medications must be in their originally dispensed bottle with clear instructions on how to dispense. We do not administer shots/injections.
- Holiday Boarding: Bonesboro does NOT charge an additional fee for boarding on the day of a holiday (New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day).
You may also choose some extra activities for your furry family member while boarding with us!
- One on One Brushing: $5.00 per dog
- Book Reading: $5.00 per dog
- Extra Potty Break: $5.00 per dog, per extra break
- Treats: $2.00 per treat
- Organic Chicken & Pumpkin Puree Frozen Pupsicle
- Organic Banana, Peanut Butter & Yogurt Frozen Pupsicle
- Departure Bath: starting at $30.00 per pet
- Includes: Shampoo, Blow-Out, Brush Out, Ear Cleaning and Nail Trim
- Must be scheduled in advance with Mallory at High Standards Grooming (located on-site) by calling 501-547-4613.
Pick-up and Drop-off
- Drop-off: Mon-Sat 6:30 am or later
- Pick-up: Mon-Fri by 1 pm ($10.00 fee for late pick-ups)
- Sunday courtesy pick-up/drop-off available from 4 – 5 pm
- NO PICK-UP/DROP-OFF ON THE DAY OF HOLIDAYS (New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day)